Euphorbia Silver Swan - online
Plants 1m and under
Euphorbia Silver Swan
Grows approx 75cm High x 75cm Wide and in Full Sun & Part Shade
- Beautiful tones of light green and cream
- Year-round foliage interest
- As tough as they come - sun, frost, wind: the lot!
Euphorbia Silver Swan = 'Wilcott' is a striking architectural delight. Its variegated foliage of grey-green is highlighted with silvery edging year round. This is a variety that will add structure and interest in any setting. A sure show stopper. From late winter through to spring, stunning displays of creamy coloured flower spikes cover the plant. Evergreen and hardy, without any special needs.
Low water requirements. Dry tolerant once established. Plant in most soil types that have good drainage. Euphorbias do not like wet feet. Feed-in spring with a slow-release fertiliser for optimum results. Pruning is generally not required although cutting back spent flower stems to base will encourage a bushier habit. Take care to avoid skin contact with the milky sap as it can be irritating to some - wear gloves and dispose of cuttings. CAUTION - Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant. be irritating to some - wear gloves and dispose of cuttings. CAUTION Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant
- Container displays, small gardens, patios and courtyards
- Adding Mediterranean feel to gardens and their unusual colours work well to accent other plants around them
- Coastal regions
- Commercial landscapes
- Its hardy nature and minimal water requirements lend it to dry or gravel style gardens or xeriscaping
As we can not guarantee availability all year around for plants & pots, please contact us for pricing and availability at any time and we will get back to you with a quote and or time frames for delivery or pickup