- 150g Arnott's Granita biscuits
- 200g pkt Arnott's Original Tim Tam
- 100g butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 3 teaspoon gelatine powder
- 60ml (1/4 cup) boiling water
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 100g milk chocolate, melted
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- Whipped cream, to serve
1. Release the base of an 8cm-deep, 22cm (base measurement) springform pan and invert. Grease the base and line with baking paper, then secure back in the pan, allowing the edges to overhang. Grease the side and line with baking paper.
2. Process the Granitas and half the Tim Tams in a food processor until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until well combined. Transfer the biscuit mixture to the prepared pan. Use a straight-sided glass to spread and press the mixture over the base of the pan. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
3. Place the boiling water in a small heatproof glass. Sprinkle over the gelatine. Stir until gelatine dissolves.
4. Set aside. Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add cream and beat until smooth. Add the gelatine mixture and beat to combine. Divide mixture between 2 bowls. Add the melted milk chocolate to one of the bowls and stir to combine. Pour over the biscuit base and smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
5. Fold the dark chocolate into the remaining cream cheese mixture until combined. Pour over the milk chocolate layer and smooth the surface. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
6. Cut the remaining Tim Tams in half. Serve the cheesecake topped with whipped cream and the remaining Tim Tams.