- 400g pkt Coles Pork Belly Bites
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
METHOD1. Cook the pork belly bites following packet directions.
2. Meanwhile, to make sweet and spicy sauce, combine the sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, vinegar and 2 tbs water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook for 5 mins or until sugar dissolves and sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Stir in chilli, if using, garlic and ginger. Set aside to cool completely.
3. Arrange the pork and cucumber in a serving dish. Drizzle with sauce.