- 350g penne rigate
- 300ml light cream
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 600g chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Spinach Leaves to serve.
METHOD1. Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
2. While pasta is cooking, place chicken in pan and cook until browned. Add cream, pesto, tomato and 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese. Stir to combine. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until heated through.
2. Place drained pasta into the pan and stir through.
3. Divide between bowls. Top with parmesan and spinach leaves. Serve with bread.