- 1.5kg Kipfler Potatoes, Scrubbed
- 2 Tablespoons, Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 200g Tub Creme Fraiche
- 2 Tablespoons Wholegrain Mustrard
- ¼ Cup (60ml) Water
- ¼ Cup Dill Sprigs, Chopped
1. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water. Place over high heat, cover with a lid and bring to the boil. Remove the lid and cook for 8–10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and halve lengthways.
2. Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue to high heat. Drizzle the potato with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook, cut-side down, for 8–10 minutes or until lightly charred.
3. Place the crème fraîche, mustard, water, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine. Place the potato on a serving plate, drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and top with dill to serve. Serves 4.