- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 4 Rashes Bacon, Chopped
- 450g Zucchini, Grated
- 400g Tasty Cheese, Grated
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour, Sifted
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the onion, garlic and bacon and cook for 5 minutes or until light golden. Place in a bowl with the zucchini, tasty cheese, parmesan, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
3. Place the eggs and flour in a bowl and mix well to combine. Add to the zucchini and mix to combine.
4. Spoon into a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm tin lined with non-stick baking paper and smooth with a palette knife. Bake for 40–45 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Cut into slices to serve. Serves 8–10.